Many people know what a kennel is, but maybe you haven’t heard of the benefits of pet sitting in your home. Your Best Friend Pet Sitting is a full-service, bonded and insured pet sitting company that provides pet care for your furry, finned, and feathered family members in YOUR home!
There are numerous benefits in having a pet sitter come to your home. They include:
- No worrying about pick-up and drop-off times.
- No travel trauma for your pets.
- Pets stay in their familiar environment, with all the sights, sounds, and smells they know and love.
- We offer personalized, one-on-one care for your pets. You set the routine and schedule that works for your pets.
- If you like updates, we can communicate daily by phone, text, or email, we can even send photos of your pets while you’re away!
- We are insured for your peace of mind.
- Your pets receive more than just their food and fresh water. We play with your pets, we talk to them and sing to them, we bond with them like family and treat them like our own!
- We keep an eye on your home too, we can take in mail, take out the trash, turn lights on and off to let others know there’s a presence in the home and deter would-be intruders.
- We are NOT a kennel.
- We do NOT board pets in our home.
- We go to YOUR home where your pets are happiest!
- Our typical pet sitting visit lasts 30 minutes. We serve multiple clients throughout the day, so we are usually not available for pet sits lasting longer than an hour.
So how does it work?
Once we’ve met you and your pets and received the necessary paperwork, you can call or email us to schedule pet sitting visits!
- Pet sits typically last 30 minutes or so. We do offer hourly visits as well. We work 7 days a week, 365 days a year, including holidays. (Note – holidays book weeks and weeks in advance – if you need holiday service – BOOK EARLY!)
- Our pet sitting hours run between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- For cats, we find that one or two visits per day are ideal for feeding, fresh water, cleaning litter boxes, playtime and cuddles (if they like it!), administering medication, and making sure they’re happy and safe.
- For other pets:
- We’ll feed fish, small mammals, birds, reptiles, and exotics. When we meet, we’ll have you walk us through their care so we can do what you do while you’re away.
We leave a note with every visit to let you know what we did and how your pets are. When you return, we’ll have you text or call us so we know you’re home safe and the pets are back in your care.
Pet sitting is our full-time career, and we’ve been in business since 2006. We still serve clients we’ve been serving in 2006 – We want to be your “furever” pet sitters!