- We come to your home where your pets are comfortable in their familiar surroundings.
- We provide potty breaks and walks for dogs, and litter-box cleaning for kitties, (cage cleaning too, see details below!)
- Fresh food and water for your pets according to your instructions.
- Medication, if needed (For compliant, non-aggressive animals. Additional fees may apply).
- We take in the mail and water plants.
- We always clean up after your dog either in your yard or on our walks.
- Litter box scooping.
- Complete custom care for your reptiles, fish, birds, and small mammals.
- A written report of every visit so you know how everything went.
- Daily text messages to your phone upon request.
- Abundant love, cuddles, and playtime are included with every visit.
- And more! Talk to us about your specific needs!
30 – 60 minutes
At this visit we can complete the necessary paperwork, answer questions, transfer keys, and tour your home while discussing detailed instructions on how to care for your pets. We will also pick up payment for service at this time (cash, check or PayPal and we will be happy to provide you with a receipt.) Please schedule your Meet and Greet at least 48 hours before you’d like service to start.
Standard Pet Sitting Visit
Cost: Starting at $20
Ideal for a walk or potty break and some exercise, cuddles, and playtime for up to 3 dogs or cats. Includes feeding, fresh water, and litter box scooping / poop scooping. We recommend 3 visits per day for dogs, and one visit per day for cats. The Regular Pet Sitting Visit is also ideal for those who work long hours or take day trips and would like their dogs to have a potty break mid-day.
In addition to the fees stated above, there is a $2.00 charge per additional cat and $3.00 per additional dog. The additional cost for caged animals requiring care beyond feeding and fresh water (i.e. cage cleaning, bathing, etc.) is $5.00 per pet, but there is no charge for fresh food and water for non-mammals. Exotics, farm animals, and other animals may incur additional fees depending on the level of care they require.
Hourly Pet Sitting
Cost: Please call us to discuss your specific needs!
For those who need to schedule blocks of time for one or more hours, the hourly option may be available.
Short 3-minute drop in to transfer keys (pick up or drop off), lockout service, check iron/stove, turn off sprinkler system, close windows, etc. (No pet care)
Late Booking Fee
Cost: $10 per visit
Because our availability is on a first-come, first-serve basis, we ask that you call us at least three days in advance of when you need service. There is a $10 fee per visit for any visits booked within that three day window. For example, if you need service at noon on Friday, you can call us before noon on Tuesday to avoid incurring this fee.
There is an additional $10 per-visit charge on Holidays (New Year’s Eve, New Years’ Day, Memorial Day Weekend (Saturday, Sunday, Monday), Independence Day, Labor Day Weekend, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve Day, and Christmas Day).
Holiday – Regardless of when service is booked, payment in full is charged (no refunds)
0-48 hours – Payment in full is charged (no refunds)
2 – 4 days – 20% of service total is due, 80% refund
5 days and prior – No charge, refund in full
Mount Cobb, PA
Lake Ariel, PA
Greentown, PA* (Some parts)
Newfoundland, PA* (Some parts)
Indian Rocks, Ledgedale, PA
Tanglwood Lakes, Greentown, PA*
Wallenpaupack Lake Estates, Lake Ariel, PA